Monday, November 15, 2010

Mr. Greg Laswell


Friday I saw Greg Laswell and it was so fun! I have seen him once before but he was the opening act and this time he was the star of the show and I don't know if being the star of the show made it better but it was SO GOOD! But he also seemed to be so much more cheery and witty :) He sang all the songs I hoped he sing and more.
He really is such a great artist he plays the piano, guitar, and his voice is heaven!!!
There were some opening acts some good some HORRIBLE!
The first was Dustin Christensen he played the guitar well and had a great voice but so not entertaining :)
The second was this HORRIBLE band called the Yarrow I mean they were terrible everything from the singing to the dancing.
The third was WONDERFUL and made enduring the first two OK because I love discovering new music and you can tell they love what they do and they really got me excited for Greg to come out!!! They were called Harper Blynn and look and them...

They really were a lot of fun to listen too and I basically loved all of their songs I bought one of their Cd's it only has 5 songs on it but... I've been listening to it over and over.
I am so glad I found this... they covered Beyonce's Halo and it was AWESOME!


I had a fun night with friends and wonderful music!

No comments:

Post a Comment