Monday, November 1, 2010

Eye Lash Extensions

I have been wanting to get eye lash extensions for about a year now and finally I found the right place the right extentionist and I had the cash to do it. I was so excited when I could finally do it!!! There are so many places to get them done and so many different prices that it makes it so hard to decide where to go but... I know I made the right decision.
Here are my before pictures:




Now I know I have somewhat long lashes already but for me when doing makeup applying mascara is what takes me the longest so really I just want to take that step away completely and that's what the lash extensions do.
When I reviewed what I wanted I told her I wanted them to still be pretty natural, I have a pretty almond shaped eye already so she was going to just go with that shape just bulk it up, and add some length so I won't have to apply mascara.
She said she used Large and Extra Large lashes.

Here is the after:




Where I went they charge $99-$200 for your first set and the range is depending on how dramatic you want you lashes. A fill would be $50.00. You need them filled every 2-4 weeks depending on your natural lashes and how often they fall out.

This Saturday I will have them 4 weeks and I am actually surprised by how good they still look!!! I do think I will get them filled in the next week.



This was something I really have been wanting and this is something that is well worth the money... it really has cut my time in half getting ready in the morning and on top of that when running late all you need to worry about is your face because your eyes look ready already it's awesome!
The maintenance is something I was a little bit worried about but... really it's not bad you just have to keep them free of oils, you can wear makeup as normal but when you remove it you wash around them, you brush them with just a clean mascara wand.
If you are interested in them at all or aren't sure if you could stand them maybe try wearing fake lashes... now they are completely different but... you can see and feel what it would be like!!!

8 comments:

  1. yay! I didn't know you had a blog until you commented on mine. I LOVE your eyelashes. Totally makes me want to do that. I HATE mine or lack there of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. howdy, your sites are better than average. I welcome your work. eyelash extension

    ReplyDelete
  3. You completely match our expectation and the variety of our information. Click here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic work man, keep your heads high you did it.Lasik eye surgery Visit Site https://yaldoeyecenter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I utterly attitude and revalue your bushel on each and every target. canada airdrops wolves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Much obliged to you for extremely usefull data.. pychic readings

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is the kind of information I have been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. It has proved utmost beneficial for me. pychic readings

    ReplyDelete
  8. You completely match our expectation and the variety of our information. CBD (cannabidiol) oil

    ReplyDelete