Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Silk Results

This is Silk Results made by Joico... if you can get your hands on some of this get some.
This product is the product I have been looking for all my life it is exactly what it says: silk results. It helps straighten the hair leaving it soft, silky, and extra shiny. I have tried a lot of products for this exact purpose: creams, oil types etc. and they have all weighed my hair down and eventually leaving it looking more oily than I would like and need if you know what I mean! This product however does not do that, it makes your hair look beautiful and you can't even tell you've put a product in your hair. I love it too, because it's a spray so there's no need to get your hands messy in any creams or oily which seems to never wash off.


This product is very diverse!
You can spray all over when wet to protect your hair from the heat of the blow dryer.
If you are someone who straightens your hair with the blow dryer I would definitely recommend spraying in while wet for extra protection, and then if you want you can spray in each section while damp while you straighten. For someone who straightens with the straighter you can also spray some in while the hair is wet just to help protect the hair from the heat of the blow dryer. Just keep in mind you don't need a ton just a few spritz all over the head. Once dry section your hair off and you can spray each section as you straighten.
You can also use this when styling your hair so if you are going to curl your hair you can spray this product on the section of hair before you curl it to help keep the hair in place.
Really there is not a lot of rules to this product once you get it you can play around with it and see how you like it. One thing to keep in mind, while applying while dry don't drench the hair as you don't want to burn your hair off, you still just want to spritz on the sections as your straightening.

This really is a great product to help straighten your hair and the best part is it makes your hair look shiny. Joico does have a full line of Silk Results products however, I have not used the full line I have only used this spray but if you have any questions on any other products in the line I have had some education on them and I am willing to do the research on the products if you would like more information.
Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Woo. I might need to purchase this fabulous product. You have me convinced.

    ReplyDelete