Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Quickie!

Go and buy...

Tunes:
Just a Dream from Nelly (I am OBSESSED... I swear I have to listen to this one on my way to work every morning!)
Raise Your Glass from Pink
Check It Out from Will.I.Am and Nicki Minaj
Head or Your Heart from Mat Kearney
Strip Me from Natasha Bedingfield
Last but not least...
Joshua Radin's new album The Rock and the Tide basically the whole album is FANTASTIC!!!
** All of these songs are so fun and are definitely keepers well in my play list at least but you should at least give them a listening to!!!

Hair:
Redken Forceful 23 Super strength Finishing Spray
** This is the best hairspray I have found it dries super fast, it's light weight and will give you the hold you want and if later in the day you need to re-style your hair another way you can re-use this stuff without getting any flakes! I love it and if you're in the market I would try it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment